K-pop soloist Sunmi is unveiling her new digital single “Stranger” on Oct. 17.
The single carries a total of three tracks—the title track “Stranger,” and two side tracks “Calm myself” and “Call my name.”
Sunmi took part in producing and writing the lyrics to all of the tracks in her single album, according to Abyss Company.
The teaser image of the upcoming single album shows Sunmi in a red outfit staring forward with a mysterious man standing behind her.
This comeback comes a year and four months after the release of her digital single “Heart Burn” in June last year.
She had been on her second world tour “Good Girl Gone Mad” last year.
Sunmi was the first K-pop female solo artist to hold a standalone world tour for the second time.
Sunmi is a popular K-pop artist who has attracted many listeners with her hits featuring addictive melodies such as “Gashina,” “Heroine,” “Noir,” “Lalalay,” “pporappippam” and “Tail."
- Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS
- 공군 수송기 급파, 한·일 220명 텔아비브 탈출
- LG Innotek wins patents for EV charging technology
- Try on traditional Korean costume during Hanbok Culture Week
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- 北, 러 주최 국제포럼서 '국제수송' 논의…무기거래 우회로 찾나
- SK to hold CEO meeting in Paris
- S. Korea entering 'recovery phase' amid geopolitical uncertainties: Choo