“Tiger is Coming” band Leenalchi will join more than 100 performers in Haebangchon this weekend as 10 venues in the area open for a cultural festival.
Showcase music festival Block Party will return for a second year Saturday and Sunday with more stages and a wider variety of performances.
Music will still be at the heart of the event, with alternative pop band Leenalchi being joined Saturday by the hard rock sounds of Galaxy Express and Drinking Boys and Girls Choir, as well as Japan-based indie group Nice Legs.
On Sunday, the lineup includes jazz trio the Kim Oki Saturn Ballad, indie group 87Dance and Hong Kong singer XTIE.
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
- [Weekender] Behind the scenes of Korean food crazes
- Opposition party leader ends 24
- BTS' Jungkook to drop new single '3D'
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- PM to meet with Xi on sidelines of Asian Games in Hangzhou
- Korea’s parental leave benefits lag behind OECD average
- US finalizes national security 'guardrails' for CHIPS funding